This is in the nature of an experiment, albeit one which is quite a long time in the making.
Having come up with the idea of “live-action audiobooks”, or live-streaming myself reading, I realized that the recordings I was making in the process could be edited & sent out later as audio transmissions. aNONradio seemed like an ideal venue for this, in no small part because of its archive feature.
This is, then, a long-form spoken-word program, consisting mostly of my reading of classic science-fiction novels. I hope you enjoy!
- aNONradio timeslot : 15h UTC, Tuesdays and Fridays
- Twitch streaming : typically 22h UTC, last Sunday of each month (but subject to change in light of my schedule — listen for announcements)
- Patreon campaign : tip the storyteller, on a recurring monthly basis
Major works read so far :
- A Princess of Mars, Edgar Rice Burroughs (shows 001—007)
- The Moon Pool, Abraham Merritt (shows 008—018)
- Cosmos, various authors, read as time permits rather than as a whole
- The Skylark of Space, Edward Elmer “Doc” Smith (shows 021—028)
- Armageddon 2419 AD, Philip Francis Nowlan (shows 029—034)
Shorter works read so far (as fillers, et cetera) :