Reflections on technology usage, life’s journey, and the chill beats in between.
Live every Thursday at 0:00 UTC (Wednesday 5:00 PM PST/ 8:00 PM EST).
Chat with scm and other listeners, or call 206-299-2120 x1382 and leave a voicemail about the next shows topic before the show airs. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/comments/corrections, or reach out on Mastodon@SDF and other ethical social networks.
2022 – June
- Week 5: Useful Old Technology (redo) <–
- Week 4: Useful Old Technology (technical difficulties)
- Week 3: Your First Computer Memory
- Week 2: Your Favorite Command
- Week 1: A Tribute to Robert Moog
Unfortunately, this show had technical difficulties, see week 5.
- Prove, by Angara, on their Prove/No Freedom release
- Roots, by Klur, on their Roots release
- Say My Name (Instrumental), by ODESZA, on their In Return (Deluxe Edition) release
- Senkai, by lycoriscoris, on their Chiyu release
- Silk, by Thrupence, on their Silk release
- Told You, by Hessian, on their Attention // Told You release
- Trauma, by Sumthin Sumthin, on their Trauma release
- Beyond The Stars, by Rosentwig, on their Beyound The Stars release
- Ceres, by Rohne, on their Forms release
- X-TDB133, by Naone, on their Falling Sun EP
- Solace In The Night, by Khaen, on their Solace In The Night release
- Memory Pattern, by Nuage Baile, on their Memory Pattern release
- Move, by Sebastian Davidson, on their Circle release
- Kenosis, by Enamour, on their Run Away release
- Cipher, by 16BL, on their Peninsula release
- Gone, by Audialist, on their Audialist Select release
Pete Namlook & Klaus Schulze, on their The Dark Side of the Moog, Vol. 5