- Elio Riso – So You Think (MUTER Remix), A minor, 123 bpm
- Charlie Spot – Branka (Original Mix), A minor, 125 bpm
- Dance Spirit – Late Night Early Mornings (Original Mix), D minor, 123 bpm
- Nava – Scorpius (Original Mix), D minor, 122 bpm
- Michael Cassette – Shadows Movement, Ab minor, 122 bpm
- Eimear – Crossing Stars (Glaue Remix), Ab minor, 125 bpm
- Jamie Luk – Body & Soul (Loud Control Remix), G minor, 126 bpm
- Boris Brejucha – Ranuncel (Original Mix), G minor, 125 bpm
- Pele, Nico Stojan – Shook 13 (Original Mix), C minor, 122 bpm
- King Unique – 7 Hours featuring Natalie Arnold (Pedram Remix), C minor, 122 bpm
- Lucia – Me Over You (Talul Remix), E minor, 120 bpm
- Underworld – Dirty Epic, E minor, 120 bpm
Available for download in the archives.
Working out some electro this week, old and new. ~130 BPM comfort food.
- GD Luxxe / Untitled [IT16 Loop 8] 00:00
- ADJ / Welcome 01:38
- Silicon Scally / Gigaquad 04:45
- Boris Divider / Metropolis Of Darkness 08:23
- Anthony Rother / Genstruktur 11:04
- Mandroid / Microswitch 15:14
- Scape One / Close The Brain 18:25
- Psylocity / Psylocity & Friends 20:46
- I-F / Theme From PACK 25:19
- Pamétex / 16th 28:42
- Ectomorph / Slither 32:08
- Electronome / Lox 35:19
- Luke Eargoggle / I’m Your Magic Man 38:45
- Dark Vektor / The Watchers 40:50
- Sbles3plex / Al Límite Del Abismo (g13ck’s Final Frontier Dub) 44:46
- Ivna Ji / Maar (N-TER RMX) 47:15
- Umwelt / Secret Of A Black World Part 1 51:11
- Microlith / Backwards 55:15
- E.R.P. / Aurelia 58:12
and here’s a link to the recording: https://archives.anonradio.net/202002140600_cev.mp3, with thanks to aNONradio for hosting the archive.
The most recent track here is Close The Brain by Scape One from his January 2020 release Click Click Drone. I absolutely love this album, and can’t recommend it enough. 8 new spare stripped-down throwback electro tracks by the prolific Mr. Baggaley. So prolific, in fact, he already has a new album out called Cosmic Trax, the first song of which sounds like a Jive Rhythm Trax tribute. Automatic thumbs-up for that, will have to pick it up.
The middle 20 minutes of this mix is very 1998-2003 sounding. Track 10, 16th by Pamétex, is from the Men You’ll Never See compilation, and appears to be the same track as Confectionmenfrom the (Car Demolition) EP. Clone has a digital version of The Men You’ll Never See, but it’s sadly missing the Pamétex track.
There’s a lot of old favorites in this hour. Ectomorph, I-F’s Theme From PACK, Umwelt‘s Secret Of A Black World. New favorites too, particularly N-ter’s remix of Maar by Ivna Ji. And now I’m out of things to say. I think I’ll do something slower next show, more from Adam Jay’s new LP, more from Scape One’s Click Click Drone. Thanks all for listening, and If you like these tunes then please support the artists through the links above. Catch you next time.