- Shane Blackshaw – Nobody Knows (Andre Sobota Dub), Gb minor, 124 bpm
- Andain – You Once Told Me (Moonbeam Remix), Gb minor, 130 bpm
- Beton – Directions featuring Wevie Stonder (The Cirez D Edit), Gb minor, 124 bpm
- Del Prado, Ross – Telecasting (With Gianni Bini Re-Touch), Gb minor, 124 bpm
- GotSome – Bassline featuring Get Along Gang (Chocolate Puma Remix), A minor, 125
- Matt Fear – Groove With It (Original mix), A minor, 120 bpm
- Pete Bellis, Naya Kouti – You Can Feel It (Original Mix), A minor, 123 bpm
- Frantzvaag – Once Before, C major, 121 bpm
- Nopopstar, Max Vertigo – Stranger (Original Mix), Ab minor, 120 bpm
- Lissat & Voltaxx – Sunglasses At Night (Nosta Remix), Ab minor, 120 bpm
- Enki Nyxx – Taste More Flavour (Original Mix), Ab minor, 120 bpm
- Jonas Rathsman – Tobago (Original Mix), Ab minor, 120 bpm
- Artur Antonov, Meleshkin – Come With Me (Original Mix), Db minor, 121 bpm
- Dry, Bolinger – Feel The Bass (Original Mix), Db minor, 120 bpm
Available for download in the archives.
Techno, dub techno, and a little 2000s minimal for a rainy week.
- Sinuosity / Untitled [Cycle23 B] 00:00
- Maurizio / Domina (Maurizio Mix) 02:50
- Das Kraftfuttermischwerk / Flieg Mit Mir, Flieg 08:56
- Ben Businovski / T-Test (Two-Tailed Mix) 11:25
- Bryan Zentz / Merciful Dub 14:27
- Pan/Tone / Funky Martini 19:47
- Andy Vaz / Untitled [1-1 A1] 24:13
- Soultek / Analogueheart (Ghost Hacked By Area) 26:44
- Pheek & Benfay / Leaving Bern 30:42
- Marko Fürstenberg / Reactor3 35:39
- Bipolardepth / Event Two 38:25
- Bandulu / Downstairs Somewhere 43:38
- Underworld / Surfboy 45:31
- Maurizio / Domina (Maurizio Mix) 51:40
- Model 500 / Starlight (M 69 Original Mix) 55:15
- Auto Kinetic / Motorcity 56:50
And here’s the recording: https://archives.anonradio.net/202003130600_cev.mp3 with thanks to aNONradio for hosting the archives.
Tracks 3, 9, and 10 are all from the famous netlabel Thinner. Pheek & Benfay’s Leaving Bern is my favorite of those three. Pheek‘s two releases on Thinner, Tabisuru Kokoro (thn043) and Consortium (thn076), are worth checking out if you’re into the style exemplified by Leaving Bern. Both are available at files.scene.org. Thinner’s catalog is also available at archive.org, if that’s more convenient.
The reason I assembled this mix, the track I really wanted to play, is the classic Domina by Maurizio. The particular copy featured here is from the the Tresor 3 compilation. It’s probably my favorite of the M-Series (though M-4 is also very good). Hardwax has M-3 Domina available as both 12″ and a digital download if you don’t already have it.
And that’s it. I think I’ll do some more dub techno four-on-the-floor stuff next week, but slower. Check back for that if you’re into it.