All You ever wanted to know about me can be found on the below three links:
Recordings of the show can be found in the Anonradio Archives or any of the major podcast platforms.
Live Show broadcasted and recorded at 6pm – 6:30pm UTC Time Every Saturdays at Anonradio.net
DID VOIP Line Open During the Show: +1 910 665 9191
Shownotes for Episode 00
I would like to take this as a pre-flight checklist, to talk about everything a little bit in general but not too much in detail just yet.
To draw the landscape of What, When , Where, How….
- What is The Server Room when it comes to Me? I could have called it a Homelab as I refer to it many times when I have the need to describe where I spend most of my time and on what…
- What do I do for a living? ( for all those who have not opened any of those links on the top of this page)
- A quick rundown of Hardware I own as of 09/11/2019
- General Topics I’m normally interested in and bother enough to investigate and learn more about:
1., Computer Hardware (not the electronics tough) anything and everything from new to old I love to look at them try them run them own them. Switches, Servers, Workstations, Thin Clients, Monitors, Terminal Emulators, Printers, Keyboards, Firewalls, UPS …. If You Can Plug It In Im Probably Interested
2.,Operating Systems (From Dos, BSD, Unix , Linux To Mac OS X, Windows, AIX, HPUX , IBM zOS and IBM Power Architecture, Solaris .. . any and every)
3.,Virtualization and Emulation (ESXI, Proxmox ,,,, Qemu, KVM, Stormasys CHARON Commercial Alpha, Vax, PDP, Sun emulators software )
4., Network: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, LoadBalancers, Cloud (Azure, AWS, Oracle,Google), SDN – Software Defined Networks
5., Enterprise Solutions: Things like SCCM or other (Altiris) OSD – Operating System Deployment, Centralized Backup Solutions ( Veeam Backup Suite and Virtual Quadrstor Tape Library both available free for Homelabbers)
Im sure there is more but this is how much came to mind for now….
- What this show could become? Could it be more interactive? Have calls-in on a DID VOIP Number? Should it have acompanying multimedia content * screen recordings/screencasts of things I do or talk about while doing clicky noise with the keyboard including errors and mistakes?