This mix is available in the aNONradio archives here: https://archives.anonradio.net/202007170600_cev.mp3 and at mixcloud here: https://www.mixcloud.com/djcev/mtt-177-before-your-eyes/ .
- DJ HasH / Chrome Position 00:00
- Contactless / Robot Wreckin’ Krew 03:38
- J.B. Beat / Freak City 06:55
- EPG / Party Rock (Assimilation Mix) 09:10
- Knightz Of Bass / Cyclone Attack 14:10
- Sbassship / Solaris 15:54
- Scape One / Cosmic Jam 20:27
- Crossmods / Why Is It So Freaky 22:57
- Computor Rockers / Tech-No-Rock (Full Version) 25:27
- N.W.A. / Panic Zone 29:35
- Aux 88 / Technology 32:23
- Cyber-Funk / Untitled [UR0117 A1] 35:46
- State Logik / Electro Boogie 40:31
- Eggfooyoung / Pop And Lock 42:31
- Professor X / Rekonstruktx 45:09
- The Egyptian Lover / Party 48:16
- EPG / Party Rock (Assimilation Mix) 49:31
- Newcleus / Computer Age (Push The Button) 51:12
- E.V.I.A.N. And The Atlantis Posse / Robo Tech (Bonus City) 56:39
- Mandroid / Horizon 58:07
So most of this is old, and most of it is repeats from previous radio shows. But there are a few new tracks. First, Cosmic Jam by Scape One, from his February 2020 album Cosmic Trax. A sweet, smooth tribute to Jive Rhythm Trax. Second is Why Is It So Freaky by Crossmods, from their Crossmods EP on Crobot Muzik, included here because it plays into the “freak” theme and because it’s a cool track.
A lot of this is records that were often in my bag when playing at Ground Kontrol. Cyclone Attack by the Knightz of Bass, Tech-No-Rock by Computor Rockers, Electro Boogie by State Logik, Pop And Lock by Eggfooyoung. I’ve got a blog post in the works about that State Logik & Jacob record, will try to complete that soon.
Some missed cues in this and some dodgy transitions, but hey, it’s a live mix for the radio. I’ll be back next week with, as usual, something slower. Not sure what that selection will look like yet.